Wednesday, 15 January 2014
Web design ideas- Sigur Rós
What I like about the layout of this site is the scenic, artistic approach to it. We have decided to try and make a website with pictures similar to this. We aim to achieve this through such using photo manipulation software such as Photoshop CS6. Digitally, we hope to make the website aesthetically pleasing for the viewer and we wish to follow the same codes and conventions of similar indie bands whilst adding our own twist to the style.
When looking at a website like this, It has a real scenic feel to it and one really feels a connection to the artist as soon as they go on the homepage. I believe this is due to the fact that there is a timeline of pictures throughout the artists' career showing what he has been through and how he progressed. Once again it is the pictures and the layout of the website that really appeal to me and I feel would be very effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment